[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws for windows and kaspersky anti virus 6.0

  • From: "Ryan Hutchings" <RyanHornibrook@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 11:53:09 +0100

Hi Norman,

I do not think that it is a matter of scripts - because the task manager
does not need scripts with jaws and since the problem only happens when
using kaspersky anti virus, I think it is something to do with the video
intercept driver, maybe kaspersky anti virus is interfering with the video
intercept in this application for some reason.

Ryan

  _____