[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws eleven and Windows seven

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 18:21:51 +0100

Hi Jim,

It's not a problem as regards JAWS whether you get a 32 bit or 64 bit
system.

Office 2003 will work on 32 bit Windows 7 Home and above, that I do
know from experience.

However, you'll really need to take an inventory of what older
software you have, and weigh up the cost of upgrading that software
for Windows 7, or paying the extra for JAWS Professional and getting
Windows 7 Professional.

George.