[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws dongle

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 23:10:28 +0100

I should say the only caveat to the below message I have written is that
if you are running jaws from a USB thumb drive or memory stick, you do
need a separate small program to install the dongle authorisation.
However, I can only assume this is not the case as you do not mention it
in your message.  In addition, the link to download the dongle
authorisation in this instance is working.

I should say if you do have this method in mind, I would proceed with
some caution.  You can only install jaws 7.0, you need the video
intercept installed, and there are a number of other limitations with
using jaws in this way.  It really is best if you can to use the ILM
installer as stated in the below message from me with the dongle
authorisation.

Brian Hartgen

Technical Consultant

T&T Consultancy Ltd

Office suite 5,

Imex Technology Park

Trentham Lakes South

Stoke-On-trent

ST48LJ

Phone: 08452 303015

Fax: 01782 646142

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy
Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.

=20

Registered in England No. 4098268

=20