[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws crashing in Outlook calendar

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 21:51:53 +0100

Hi Steve,

I can't say that it will make any difference but it's worth running the
Outlook scanning software application to double check for any issues.  This
is called "scanpst.exe".  It is a very simple tool which does the work
itself.  Finding the file is the trick.

Have a look at the following website which should help locate the file on
your system:

http://joomlaboy.com/tutorials/computers/73-scanpst-exe-locations-for-outloo
k-pst-repair

Alternatively just type in "scanpst.exe" on your start menu edit box to try
to locate the file.

Worth a try anyway.

Regards,

Jamie