[jaws-uk] Jaws compatibility with programming type software

  • From: "Patel, Pritesh" <pritesh.patel2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 15:36:48 +0000

Hi,
I work at a university, and have been asked question with the compatibility of
Jaws version 12.  A student want to use Jaws with the following software's:
Java, eclipse, notepad ++ and MS DOS.

I was wondering if Jaws is compatible with this, if not are there any upgrades
that might work.

Regards Pritesh.

--
Scanned by iCritical.