[jaws-uk] Jaws beta 9 with Excel 2007.

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 21:13:15 +0100

Evening,

        If anyone is testing Jaws 9, who happens to have Excel 2007
installed, I'd appreciate your input on the following bug.

1. Open a spreadsheet in Excel 2007.
2. Use the Application key on any cell.
3. Select the Format Cells menu.
4. Move to the Fill tab.
5. Tab once to reach the colour selector box.
6. Use the arrow keys to move extensively around this box.
7. Note that many of the colours are read as RGB codes, rather than by
proper name.

        I've reported this to FS, but it hasn't received confirmation from
other beta testers. If you do experience this, can I urge you to report it
to FS using the public beta form:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_support/JAWSbetaReport.asp

Regards,
Léonie.