[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws announcing "superscript"

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:17:53 -0000

Rashmi,

Bearing in mind I am using Windows XP and Jaws 10.

Go into the relevant Configuration Manager, application or default
Alt S for Set Options
M for Speech and Sounds Manager
Tab twice to edit Current Scheme button
Hit button and tab four times to General tab
Now cursor right three or four times to Atrributes tab
Tab once and cursor down about four times to Superscript
Tab once then cursor up once to Ignore
Tab four times to Ok
It may be necessary to go through about two levels of ok if you know what I
mean.

Best of luck

David