[jaws-uk] Jaws and windows Movie Maker compatibility.

  • From: "Mostafa" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 14:58:59 +0200

Hello Brian, How have you been?
I may demand to consult you about the Jaws competence within the windows Movie
Maker application, but the question is:
Will it be perfectly convenient to create, edit, and produce a video while Jaws
is sufficiently adequate of conceptualizing this?
Do I demand a scripts acquirement to make the job easier?
The programme interface seams to be giving confidence, but I have tend to not
be deceived by seeing that.
 I will be glad to hear from someone who have had a former personal experience.
Well just in case, I' am using  the most sophisticated edition and built of
Jaws.
Yours sincerely, Mostafa.