[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws and scanning documents

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 16:10:00 -0000

Hi Kevin.

My understanding of this feature is that it can be used on screens where you
have an image that contains text that is in fact just a picture of that
text.  it will work with a screenful of information but it is not a fully
fledged OCR tool.  for this, I would suggest a roduct such as Finereader.

Regards

Graham