[jaws-uk] Jaws and recordings from internet

  • From: "Ismail Saloo" <iasaloo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 12:26:00 +0100

Hi All,
Untill I very recently moved to windows 7 64bit I was using Jaws with the
apollo external synthorsizer so when I made recordings with total recorder from
the internet I did not get jaws speech on the recordings. Now because I cannot
use the apollo as it is no longer supported in the 64bit version of Jaws I get
speech from jaws on my recordings any ideas for a solution?

Many thanks,

Ismail.