[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws and promt utility.

  • From: lior goldfarb <goldlior85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 17:09:28 +0200

hello mostafa!
if you wish to delete a prompt from the prompt utility you can do it
with the following steps:
1. go to the jaws window by pressing insert+j. then press on the arrow
keys to go to the utileties menu and hit enter.
2. press the down arrow to scroll up and down in the list and press
enter on the frame manager.
note, you can bring up this window by pressing on the insert+f2 and f
for frame viewer/manager.
press enter on hit.
3. then go to the frame list and select the prompt you have created
and tab to the delete frame button and press enter.