[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws and directory.

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 14:27:15 +0100

I'm pretty sure the program group for 6.20 will still be somewhere in the
start menu but things do have a habbit of dissappearing below the chevron
under which the menu scrolls if you have a lot installed.  Try typing the
path similar to below in step 2 to get near the options you need:
1    Open Start menu and press letter R for "run".
2    Now type: "c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start menu\Programs"
3    Press J until you reach "Jaws 6.20" and press enter.
4    Press E for "explore settings" and then press enter.
5    Press arrows to find "Explore my settings" and press enter.  The folder
you are now in is the one you wish to paste into.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support