[jaws-uk] Jaws and directory.

  • From: "jim" <jim.doc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 13:10:29 +0100

Hi,

I've installed jaws 6.0 and upgraded it to jaws 6.2 on my new computer. However, only jaws 6.0 is showing up in the program list. I've checked Jaws help/about and it is saying 6.2. I tried to find it in the freedomscientific directory under windows explorer, but I don't seem to have an application data folder.I get to c:\documents & settings, then my folder and I even looked in all user folder, but no application data in either, so can't go any further to locate freedomscientific folder. Can anyone help me put this right so I can get to the enu folder to put scripts in it? Putting them into jaws 6.0 isn't a problem as I can go through the jaws 6.0 in the programs list.

This is puzzling me, so I hope someone knows the answer.

Regards.
Jim.