[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws and argos website

  • From: "Mister CANE" <mujtabam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 22:29:46 +0530

Dear Ismail;

Everything works fine till I get the search results. Clicking on any of them
does nothing.

Like this search result was a link I clicked on: Bush Portable Speaker -
Black. But nothing happened it remained on the search page without getting
me to the details page.

My PC & JAWS specs are as follows:

Windows 7 32 bit, IE 9 & JAWS 14

Mujtaba Merchant
Bangalore, India
"Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going." ~ Jim
Rohn