[jaws-uk] Jaws and argos website

  • From: "Ismail Saloo" <iasaloo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 11:00:27 +0100

Hi All,
Can people using Jaws, windows 7 and internet explorer check out the
www.argos.co.uk
website and let me know if they encounter the following:
1. in the search field: type in speakers
2. bring up the links list (insert F7) look for laptop and pc and hit enter on
it
3. find the combo box which lets you select the order etc and select price low
to high
4. cursor down to find the list of speakers and click on any of them to find
out more information
at this point I find jaws has gone nowhere however, it works fine with firefox
also jaws does not do this on any of the other websites I have used with
internet explorer and also the argos site was fine 2 weeks ago when I last used
it.

Look forward to hearing from everyone.

Regards,

Ismail.