[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws and argos

  • From: "Ismail" <iasaloo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 16:19:31 -0000

Hi,

After getting some sighted help(again)
it would seem that once you have clicked on the add button although there is
no change with Jaws announcements there is an go to my trolley link that is
displayed on screen so you have to find this link and click it to bring up
your trolley however, there is a trolley link which may have a number
infront of it you must not click this as it goes nowhere. In the past you
would click the trolley link but now you have to click the go to my trolley
link.

Hope this helps anyone using the Argos site with or without Jaws.

Regards,

Ismail.