[jaws-uk] Jaws and Windows Live Mail

  • From: "Keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws Group \(Jaws Send Message\)" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 20:20:32 -0000

Hello All,

A friend of mine is gravitating from XP Pro on a laptop machine, to a new
laptop containing Windows 7. She has a copy of Office 2003, but the person
doing the work for her says he is having problems transferring her info from
O E to Outlook, and suggests Windows Live Mail instead.

I believe she is using either Jaws 14 or 15.

Could any of you please send me feedback on how well Jaws works with WLM?

With best wishes, and many thanks,

From Keith

e-mail:

k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx