[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws and Sound Forge 8

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 18:07:50 +0100

Hi

Yes I use those facilities on a very regular basis.  Have you followed
all the setup instructions to train the location of the graphical
controls, to set the option "Differentiate between extended and num pad
keys" in the configuration manager, etc?  It's all described in the
documentation.  If you have not been through the customisation, it is
likely it will not work.

Regards:

Brian Hartgen

Technical Consultant

T&T Consultancy Ltd

Office suite 5,

Imex Technology Park

Trentham Lakes South

Stoke-On-trent

ST48LJ

Phone: 08452 303015

Fax: 01782 646142

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy
Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.

=20

Registered in England No. 4098268

=20