[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws and Pro tools

  • From: Glen Jan <rockridge.estate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 20:19:14 +1000

 I think the short answer is No, ProTools isn't all that accessible.
However, there are some people using Steinberg's Cubase with screen readers
and custom scripts.
There's a youtube clip of a bloke called Ross McGregor explaining how he
usesCubase with WindowEyes.
HTH.
Glen
***

On 22-Sep-2013 6:34 PM, barbara.gilhooly wrote:
I'm asking this on behalf of my husband, he doesn't use Jaws as yet but
mighthave to in the near future. He writes his own music, mixes and masters
it using Pro tools 10 and would like to know if anyone out there knows if
Protools would work with Jaws. Barbara ** To leave the list, click on the
immediately-following link:- **
[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe[1]] ** If this
linkdoesn't work then send a message to: ** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[2]
** and in the Subject line type ** unsubscribe ** For other list commands
such as vacation mode, click on the ** immediately-following link:- **
[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq[3]] ** or send a message,
to ** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[4] with the Subject:- faq

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe