[jaws-uk] Jaws and PC Cursor Question

  • From: Danny Miles <emowarrior@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 17:50:14 +0000

Hi everyone.  I've got a laptop which doesn't have the number pad
facility, and I'm wondering if someone can please tell me how to bring
up the Jaws and PC cursors when no number pad is present (the
equivalent of the function key + [ and function key + ; with a number
pad).  So, I'm not referring to routing one to the other, just simply
using them independently.

Hope this makes sense - any help much appreciated.

Danny