[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws and MS Access

  • From: Philip Stephenson <p.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 14:09:23 +0000

From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 18 February 2009 13:55
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Jaws and MS Access

Hi Phil,

Check out the link below:

http://www.spong.uk.net/tutorials/database.html

HTH

Cheers

Regards

Dave Ankers

Hi list,

Forgive me if this all sounds a bit basic but I would like to know how
well Jaws 9 works with Microsoft access 2003?

I need to start accessing a Microsoft access database at work however I
have never used this programme before I have a vague memory that in the
past it wasn't really usable with Jaws.  If indeed it is now usable then
perhaps those of you that are using it could advise how easy it is to
learn to use, how you learned to use it what other things I should watch
out for when using it?

As this is for work purposes I may be able to persuade them to fund some
specific training on using Jaws with Microsoft access and so perhaps you
could recommend good sources of training in this area.

Thanks, Phil

Phil Stephenson
Assistive Technology Officer
Disability Team