[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws and Eclipse

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:05:47 +0100

Hi Clara,

I'm sorry for the late response to this request.

I haven't used Eclipse extensively enough to answer your questions
specifically but you may find the page containing documents for download
which detail Eclipse shortcuts useful.

There are shortcut documents for versions 2.1 and 3 available at:
http://eclipse-tools.sourceforge.net/shortcuts.html

I hope this helps a little,

Phil Medway

E-mail: philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx