[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws and Amazon

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 22:44:57 +0100

Amazon is extremely Accessible. I have been using it for years with
absolutely no difficulty. When you were trying to insert your card details,
did you use the alt+down arrow to open the drop down list? You should be
able to get track listings for most CD's. A search for listing or list is a
help in this area.

Iain