[jaws-uk] Jaws, Windows 7 and selecting text

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 17:24:50 +0100

Hi folks.

Here's an issue I've not come across before.

I've got a new Windows 7 system with Jaws 10 and 11.

For some reason, I'm not able to select individual words and copy them to the clipboard.

I can copy entire lines, or from the cursor to the end of the line, but the usual select word and Control C just results in the message "Nothing Selected".

What should I be checking?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers
Darren

If you like electronic, ambient, new age or atmospheric music, become a fan of The Karmistry Project on Facebook...
http://facebook.karmistryproject.com

You can also follow Karmistry Media on Twitter...
http://www.twitter.com/Karmistrymedia