[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws Video Intercept issue

  • From: "tonty" <tony.bowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 15:49:32 +0100

hi keith,
i maybe barking up the wrong tree here but when i first installed this jfw
6.10 and i started up the computer i too got the video interupt error
mesage ,i sat for 4 days waiting for techy to arrive only to find that all
i had to do was to click on the details button tthen it gave me three
options ,install ,uninstall or exit the techy hit instal and 6 seconds
later the problem was a has been, not sure if that is the same as your
problem just thought it might be.
chers tony