[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws Version 10

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 19:09:03 -0000

Val, it does work the tandem link up but if I were you I would ask one of
the professionals on list to try the tandem feature with you first, I was
lucky to have a very clever man test it out. what we did learn was at some
point to fix a problem Jaws would have had to be turned off, now imagine your
student, even if she had a demo version if all went wrong could you talk her
key stroke for key stroke if Jaws fell silent? I am sure  you could cope if
the answer is yes, but you need to know any risk first and how to talk her
through a repair. should it be required. The tandem link up itself is fine
it
is what you may come across viewing files on another parties system Regards
Dorothy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Val Brown" <valerie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>