[jaws-uk] Jaws V8.0.1163 pug fixes?

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 13:00:39 -0000

Hi All,

I've upgraded Jaws to V8.0.1163, restarted my computer and tried Jaws few times
to see if the problem with deleting messages in OE's been fixed; the problem is
described below. Well, nothing's changed. Is there anything further I need to
configure in Jaws to come over this OE issue, or just go back to using V7.0 the
version I'm still using up to now? *Sigh*

From the FS website:
"• Resolved an issue reported by users where deleting an Outlook Express
message and selecting another message to read would sometimes result in reading
the previously deleted message.
• In Outlook Express, if you delete a message and then another message to read,
JAWS will not respond as expected. Previously in JAWS, if you deleted an
Outlook Express message and then selected another message to read, JAWS would
instead read the previously deleted message. This issue is fixed in this
JAWS release."

Hope that would have a suggestion.

TIA,
Amro