[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws V8 and buttons

  • From: "Mark Driesenga" <truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 14:01:25 -0400

Unfortunately, sometimes the webpage might be designed in such a way as to not
allow for standard use of enter to select a link or button.  It's getting to
the point, it seems to me, that many web designers want everyone to just click
this button or link and thre's a menu--more of a DHTML (dynamic HTML) concept.
Oftentimes this means that for a JAWS user, one must use the JAWS cursor.  This
is where the JAWS to virtuaal PC cursor comes into play.  Unfortunately, the
adaptive software that we rely on is once again being forced to rethink how
such tools interact with the Internet.  Mark