[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws Users reformat Pc yearly?

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 08:30:05 +0100

Hi George:

i do something similar to what you say.  I have all my files and os on one
drive, but backup the mydocuments folder to server and to external hd from
time to time.  indeed, I even keep a backup locked in another place.  i had
three backups going on at the same time last week.  man did that slow things
down! hehe.

Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.

Please email me at: