[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws Tips and Tricks

  • From: <rex.attome@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 20:11:23 -0000

sorry, which is the access list?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Doris and Chris" <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2010 6:37 PM
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Jaws Tips and Tricks

No. I do not live in the U.K. and thus do not know this.

you may want to ask this on the Access-UK list rahter than the jaws list as this is marginally jaws related at best.

Cheers,
Doris

At 01:23 PM 12/11/2010, you wrote:
Doris thank you.
Do you know if one can text from a computer in the UK?
Rex
----- Original Message ----- From: "Doris and Chris" <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>