[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws Tips and Tricks

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 11:53:23 -0500

Hi,Rex,

I saw you post to the U.s. jaws list the other week. this list is not an equivalent to the other one in particular and people can be on both lists. There is no particular UkK. or european website to the jaws user website but people from both sides of the Pond can use it.

you might want to chekc out

http://www.tafn.org.uk/vipcom/

for a blind voice chat community. This is a site where you will find tech support and classes and friendship and fellowship.

hth

Doris

At 09:51 AM 12/11/2010, you wrote:
Hi I am new to this list, and a bit new to being blind.
I found a
Tips and Tricks
page on what I think is the US version of this site.
Is there a UK equivalent?
I was particularly interested in learning how to send text messages from my computer.
I hope this is not off topic?
Many thanks
Rex