[jaws-uk] Jaws Tandem featurein Jaws 10

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 21:39:40 -0000

Hallo List
I had Jaws ten put on my Desktop and laptop Pc's on Friday, and tonight have just tried out the Tandem feature, and found it worked in linking up to both my Desktop and Laptop, and the clever friend was able to look at all the settings. He has gone off to research a problem now, but if anyone of you were in doubt about it I can say it worked beautifully.

Dorothy