[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws Scripts for Nod32

  • From: "Marie BAISEZ" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 10:03:52 +0200

turn the graphics interface off and navigate between the different screen within a window with ctrl+tab and you will find Nod 32 perfectly accessible.

Ask for help here if you can't get to the graphics interface.
Cheers now,

Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Bepey" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>