[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws Saying Superscript

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 14:34:09 -0000

MessageI seem to remember going through a real palava trying to get
superscripts working on the typewriter at school.  I know it is to do with the
way in which the date is written some times in print and that the number such
as 1 or 2 is writtenhigher up on the page than the letters afterwards such as
st, nd etc.

Now, happily, Word and similar word processors deal with any superscripts that
may be required.  Being oringinally a Braille user, superscripts are not
something I have routinely come across so forgive me if I have got something
wrong here.

Regards  Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493