[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws Saying Superscript

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 18:08:47 -0000

MessageHi Joan,

Yes, I think the Dictionary Manager is the answer.  You could type
"superscript" in the first field and hit the spacebar in the second field.

If you look in the special symbols list with Insert 4 on the numbers row you
will find superscript symbols towards the end of the list there followed by
numbers mentioned by Tiddy.  You could try putting one of these symbols in the
first field instead if any numeric value is mentioned.

Regards

David
..