[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws IE idea

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 23:22:54 +0100

Another thing is that, with the JAWS key, there are 24 letters of the
alphabet already in use to do different things!  there are functions
which are, or should, be native to the application - in this case
Internet Explorer; and functions native or necessary to JAWS because
they would otherwise require visual interaction from the user.