[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws IE idea

  • From: "Tink Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 12:44:44 +0100

Nigel,

   Mathew Horsepool posted your suggestion through to the Jaws Beta list.

Someone pointed out that to use key combinations such as Insert f, to move between form fields, would override existing key functions, in this case the key combination for querying the style of a font.

   It's good to be thinking about these things though.

Tink.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>