[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws IE idea

  • From: "Tink Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:53:39 +0100

Nigel,

Although this may benefit the use of forms mode, I suspect it would seriously inhibit easy navigation of web pages.

It is easier to hit one key to enter or exit forms mode than to devote the use of one hand to holding down a key whilst page navigation was in process.

Tink.
It would be easier to switch in and out of forms mode
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>