[jaws-uk] Jaws GoldWave hot keys.

  • From: Colin Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 13:20:08 +0000

Greetings,

I have GoldWave v4.26 and the scripts for this version downloaded if I
remember rightly from the jflite site, along with those which I am using =
for
v5.12, the file I downloaded is called GoldWave5.13 Scripts For Jaws5 And
Greater.zip and contains configuration files for v4.26 as well which, =
when
v4.26 loads, there is an announcement that configuration files for v4 are
being loaded.

When I do insert with h I get the list of hotkeys as below for v4
configuration files, but when I do the same thing in the configuration =
files
when I have v5.12 loaded (having heard the announcement that the
configuration files for v5 are being loaded), I get a load of stuff spelt
out in phonetics.

I am running WindowsME and Jaws v5.1 on a laptop, so please can anybody
advise me how to sort this out?

The hotkeys for v4 configuration files are shown below.

GoldWave hotkeys

Control+JAWSKey+T: speak the total time of the currently active file
: switch decimal precision between 0, 1, 2, or 3 for the announcement of =
seconds.
Alt+Shift+T: speak the elapsed or remaining time, or the position of the
start or finish marker, depending on the selected time announce mode
Alt+Control+T: toggle the time announce mode
: toggle weather or not the start and finish marker's positions are =
announced when dropped
Shift+LeftArrow: move the start marker left
Shift+RightArrow: move the start marker right
Control+Shift+LeftArrow: move the finish marker left
Control+Shift+RightArrow: move the finish marker right
Press shift+UpArrow to decrease the amount the markers move, =
shift+DownArrow
to increase that amount.
[: LEFT BRACKET drop the start marker at the current playing time
]: RIGHT BRACKET drop the finish marker at the current playing time
Alt+Shift+S: speak various information about the currently active file
(sampling rate, length, and more)
Alt+Shift+C: toggle the selected channel
Alt+Shift+I: fade in
Alt+Shift+O: fade out
alt+shift+p: parametric equalizer
Alt+Shift+Q: equalizer
Alt+Shift+E:echo
Alt+Shift+L: low/highpass
Alt+Shift+R: reverse
Alt+Shift+F12: save selection as
Alt+Shift+B: band pass/stop
Alt+Shift+J: pan
Alt+Shift+N: noise gate
Control+Alt+Shift+N: noise reduction
Alt+Shift+X: exchange
Alt+Shift+M: insert silence
Alt+Shift+V: change volume
Alt+Shift+F: flange
Control+Q: cue points
Control+E: expression evaluator
Control+Alt+Shift+P: pitch
Alt+Shift+Z: mechanize
Control+Alt+Shift+O: offset
Alt+Shift+D: doppler
Control+Alt+Shift+D: dynamics
Alt+Shift+W: time warp
Control+Alt+Shift+M: maximize
Alt+Shift+H: shape
JAWSKey+Q: script information
Press insert+f1 for screen sensitive help, twice to launch the GoldWave
manual.
Press escape to close this message.

 --
Colin Howard wishes you a peaceful and prosperous New Year