[jaws-uk] Jaws Echo

  • From: "John Pudney" <john.pudney@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws uk" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 14:43:18 +0100

Hello all. Can any one help please. I run Windows X P  with Jaws 6.2 and I have
just uninstalled a programme called Picture Package which I thought was causing
a problem and I never used it anyway. After deleting it and restarting the
computer Jaws is speaking with an echo, as if it were in a box. I have tried to
get it back to normal speech, but without success. I have been into the Jaws
voices and also into the sounds affects Manager in the Control Panel. I have
also tried changing the Themes from the Properties. still no go.
What have I done and why and how can I put it right Please? Thanks for any
ideas. John.