[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws Authorisation

  • From: "martin wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 12:47:10 +0100

Ah Chris, but if you say, buy jaws 13 but not fourteen or fifteen, you get
hit for the upgrade cost from 13 to fifteen, so that self defeats really.

Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.

Email:  m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my blog about serious issues:

 adult brown bear lying on his back, paws in the air.
http://bigpawedbear.livejournal.com/

my less serious blog,

brown bear cub lying on his back with his paws in the air from
http://www.tmurphywild.com/
read a view of the world from a bear's eyes, a bear  cub's blog at:
http://bigpawedbearcub.livejournal.com/

my skype name dobbinequine
follow me on Twitter:

www.twitter.com/BigPawedBear

 photo of a polar bear lying on his back in water, with his paws in the air.
personal Website:

http://www.martin-wilsher.co.uk