[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws 9.0 with Vmware ESX

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 01:07:56 -0000

Hi Andrew,

Afraid not but you might get more info from the programming blind mailing
list.

To subscribe, send a blank mail to :
programmingblind-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
then respond to the confirmation mail.

It is a very busy list and most of the folk there are from the states but
they have a great deal of knowledge collectively.

Cheers,

Phil Medway

philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tel: 01869 347639