[jaws-uk] Jaws 9.0, Windows Vista and Outlook 2007

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 23:02:50 +0100

Hi,

A couple of week ago I installed Vista onto this computer.  I am using
the latest JFW build and latest Nvidia graphics drivers for Vista.
However, I have a problem with Outlook 2007.

When I first run the program, everything is fine.  However, after a
while, I get to the point where Jaws only reads the first line of a
message when arrowing through the message.  The only way I can get it to
read successive lines, is to hold down the alt key whilst pressing the
down arrow.  If I log off and back on again, it works fine.

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks.

Andrew.