[jaws-uk] Jaws 9

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 21:40:39 -0000

a point to remember is that if you have some sight, do not be ashamed of it, do not be told "turn off the screen ! If a product is meant for Blind people only it should be sold as such. another point is to remember that if a company is a quality company the Directors will never be too busy to listen to one individual . So go to the top and ask ask and stand firm . I was both lucky and unlucky I had to stand and fight back lucky that I found people of integrity along the way. I was unfortunate to lose sight that nature did not intend me to . fortunate that a kind Professor perhaps the best in the world A Alan Bird who although now retired is doing Research and studying at the scripps Institute his Research may not help us but may your families. Prof Bird never said turn off the screen but "of course you must use it that way, to him it seemed the only sensible way for those who cannot tolerate brightness. He was humble enough to borrow a tape recorder from his secretary to write to me in audio manner and he was never Pompous he and others gave me courage to stand firm I will always value integrity and fight for it sorry if this has nothing to do with a Screen reader !

Dorothy