[jaws-uk] Jaws 8 changing soundcard for speech playback

  • From: "Gary Ankin" <gary.ankin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 20:27:50 -0000

Hi All
I have a very old jaws 8 on an Pc running XP I use this old Pc for recording
it has the on baord realtech sound and a soundblaster external sound card I
want to keep the external soundblaster for playback and recording of music
and just have jaws through the realtech card via a small speaker.

I cannot find on the jaws control panel where to point jaws to a chosen
soundcard.

On jaws 14 you can easily go in the menu and change the soundcard you want
to send jaws to, any ideas.
thanks
Gary