[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws 7.0

  • From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 17:36:21 -0000

Hi Barbara, I think Jaws 7 has done strange things like that with me.
Assuming you can remember the key strokes, have you tried shutting Jaws
down, rather than the whole machine.
I have a Jaws shortcut on the desktop so:
Insert+F4 followed by Enter to shut down jJaws.
Windows key + M to minimise everything and put you on the desktop.
J will then put you on the Jaws shortcut, and Enter will activate it... with
luck.