[jaws-uk] Jaws 6.10 & PayPal registration

  • From: "Carlos Vallejo" <carlos.vallejo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws UK Messages" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:04:10 +0100

Good morning.
A couple of days ago I tried to register with PayPal. Everything was going very well until I came across a combo box where you are suposed to select the country you are registring from, E U in my case. I couldn't register in the end because the only country available, that I could detect, was the U S.
I would be grateful if you could share with me any experience regarding registration with PayPal .

Carlos V.