[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws 6.0

  • From: "Phill" <phill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:19:58 -0000

try www.once.es

Merry Christmas,

Phill
  -----Original Message-----
  From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Jane Sellers
  Sent: 17 December 2004 11:38
  To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [jaws-uk] Jaws 6.0

  ello all,
  Can someone asssit please, I am going to be moving to XP in the new year
not sure if I have a SMA with Sight and Sound, and I want to know can i just
update with my key or do I have to wait until the cd turns up?
  I am probably going to be getting a new system so just need to know from
you all.
  Merry Christmas as this will probably my last note before going off to
Spain and on that subject is anyone knows the URL to the Once Spanish
association for the blind perhaps they could let me know what it is please I
have tried various things to no avail.
  kind regards
  from
  Jane