[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws 6 authorization problem

  • From: Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 15:22:59 +0200

Hi Roger,

You are the only one who uses this computer?
So, go to my computer icon, press the right app key and arrow up to manage.
Press enter. You are in a treeview. open it with the right arrow and arrow down to groups and users.
tab once anad you find users, tab there once and open with your right arrow, and you find five accounts.
I think that the thirs one, youwill find your mistaken username "richard. tab once or twice to change and press the space bar, now you are in an edit box, type your name, Roger, and tab to ok.
You did it and you will find now only Roger, not Richard more.

Try it, it works.

Moti
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Fordham" <Roger@xxxxxxxxxxx>