[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws 6 and scripts

  • From: "Neil Jarvis" <neiljarvis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 07:57:36 +1300

Hi again Keith,

I'm happy to continue this off-list if you'd prefer, but my first questions
will be:
version of Windows?
and, are you the only user on the PC, or more importantly, the only JAWS
user on thePC?
JAWS6 allows you to have different settings for different users if you wish,
or you can have all users use the same configuration and script settings.
So, if nobody gets gback to you soon (and I'm sure they will on this list),
feel free to write to me off-list:
neiljarvis@xxxxxxxxxx
and I can guide you through this stepby-step.

All the best,

Neil